New sellers are always welcome at Moseley Record Fair!
- Six foot tables are provided, which you are encouraged to deck out with as much stock as can reasonably fit. You are also allowed to put boxes under your table.
- Dealers load in from 12 noon onwards for a 1pm start.
- Parking: St Columba ask all sellers / customers to park considerately. Please do not block or obstruct any driveways on Chantry Road. If possible, unload then use the public car park opposite Moseley Post Office.
- Don’t forget to bring a float and bags!
Seller Terms and Conditions
- All tables require payment in advance of the event. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or PayPal. Your stall can only be confirmed once payment is received.
- If you are unable to make the Fair, refunds will only be given if we can re-sell the table. The sooner you can let us know about a cancellation, the better.
- Sellers can stall one Fair on, one Fair off. This is to encourage new sellers into the event, and to keep it fresh for buyers.
- One free drink at the café for all sellers!
- Stock can be placed on the hall floor under your table, but please do so carefully.
- Please don’t sellotape or blu-tack any items to the hall walls.
- Sellers are expected to stay for the entire duration of the Fair, finishing at 5pm. There’s always some potential business to be had at the end of the day!
- Parking – please do not block or obstruct any driveways on Chantry Road. We suggest using the public car park opposite Moseley Post Office.